Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wednesday - I'm Calling it a Day

After a very long and busy day, I'm about to try to sleep. We have to get up very early to be at the airport and I'm hoping that everything just goes smoothly. God has blessed us so much so far and I'm not about to stop believing now.

We are packed. 6 checked bags and each of us have a carry on. Not as bad as I had thought it might be:) Bo has weighed every bag and determined they are all under 45 pounds. I hope his scales are correct.

We appreciate every one's support. The love and prayers, the monetary gifts, the baby gifts, EVERYTHING. We appreciate it all.

I can't even begin to put in to words in such a short time period how I feel tonight. After almost 3 years of planning for this moment, it's here and I'm about to meet my little girl. The feelings that go along with it are beginning to wash over me and I'm sure that I will fall apart when she is in my arms.

We love you all. Keep us all in your prayers.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

We are so praying that you not only a safe trip, but just the trip of a lifetime. Also praying for Miss Emma that she will adjust well!

Oh, Camden just said after we prayed that it's too bad Mr. Bo can't make cars today cause he's in China.