Monday, August 18, 2008

Still No News

After contacting USCIS by e-mail AGAIN today (because they didn't answer my previous one on Friday), they responded saying they couldn't give me an exact time that our paperwork would be complete due to their "fluctuating workload", but would attempt to get the paperwork completed this week. What more can I say?

So I have again notified our Congresswoman's office to see if they were able to get any additional information and I have not gotten a response from them yet. So that's where we stand. We should be leaving in 10 days and don't know if that is going to happen or not.

I am scheduled to work tonight and again on Wednesday night. The county fair begins in our area this week and from an ER nurse standpoint, it's not the best time to be working. I'll just let you fill in the blanks. Oh, and Wednesday night is mud bog night, so you can only imagine my joy.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Sounds like a good time at the hospital! :)

Sorry about Memphis - they totally stink!! Hopefully the congressman's office can help you. Oh, by the way, I found our paperwork and we talked to Bob Corker's office if you want someone else working on it.