Friday, August 8, 2008

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the YEAR

Okay, so I'm a rotten mother who just happens to be glad my kids are going back to school. Let's be honest, most moms that I know are also glad!!

My "baby" started high school today. I can't stand it. It's seems like he just started kindergarten and now he's all grown up (in the physical sense) and going to high school. He must have been pretty nervous last night, because he has been so sleepy this afternoon and finally admitted that he didn't sleep.

Ashton was fired up with his new book bag. Of course, he only went a half day and could have made it fine with only a pencil and paper, but he loaded that bag up and took it with him. Brady took a pen. Do you see the difference in my boys?

Another busy weekend ahead. I work tonight, Bo works tomorrow, Brady has testing at Sylvan in the morning, church on Sunday, new oven on Sunday, and baby tea on Sunday. Now that sounds like fun!

No comments: