Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Wonderful Husband!

So yesterday my husband turned 43. No bells and whistles, just another day. We are giving each other plane tickets and a trip to China for our birthdays, anniversary, Christmas, etc. We decided to go all out this year! I couldn't even bake him a cake due to the oven situation, so I did manage to pick him up a little something sweet at the bakery today. Maybe next year Emma can help make him a special cake!


The boys and I had lunch with my good friend Wendy and her daughter Madison Wednesday. Wendy and I met in nursing school and managed to suffer through together and have been friends ever since. We don't see each other often, but it's always fun when we do. She brought Emma the cutest presents. 2 baskets that I had registered for at Target and they were full of all kinds of things. Books, bibs, clothes, dolls, socks, and security blanket. She also gave Emma an adorable blanket that her mom had embroidered with Emma's name and date of birth and a special God Bless You. It was too much but so adorable. This girl of mine has so many clothes. I will have to change outfits at least 3 times a day for her to wear it all.

No comments: