Monday, August 25, 2008

God Is Still in the Miracle Business

I stole those words from my friend Mrs. Kaye! Thanks for saying them and I am certainly convinced. Barring any unforeseen circumstance, we are leaving on Thursday!!!! There is still some confusion over the fingerprints and the Consulate's office, but I think that it can be taken care of.

I cannot thank everyone enough for your prayers and support. It has been a hard weekend, but God has answered our prayers and then some!!

I cannot post a lot right now and still don't have all the details, but we are leaving on a jet plane Thursday morning!! Now I have to get a lot done and ready to go. Nothing like waiting to the last minute.

We love you all!!!!

4 comments:

Naomi said...

Mayme,
That is wonderful news!!! praise the Lord. I have thought about you all weekend!! Looking forward to following you as you head to China!!!

Heather said...

Praise God!! Can't wait to follow along as you meet your precious little one.

Heather
waiting on RA to bring home our son Eli

Melissa said...

Woohoo!! You'll get it all done! We only had 3 days notice and made it with time to spare! :)

Wife of the Pres. said...

SO, SO HAPPY you are going to be on that jet plane! As much as I wanted to travel together a couple of months ago, I DID NOT want to travel together if it meant you leaving later! CAN.NOT.WAIT for Sept. 1. I'll be watching!!! Good to catch up today. Have fun packing. BTW, if you want me to be your back-up poster, I'd be honored to do it. I'll get that stuff to you about how to set your blog for China.
:)) Leslie