Monday, August 25, 2008

Hot off the Presses

At this point, our travel itinerary looks like we will be leaving Thursday morning at 7:45 and fly to Washington. From Washington we are headed to Beijing. We arrive in Beijing on Friday, August 29 at 1:55 p.m. (which is 1:55 a.m. here). We should be back home on September 12 at 9:23 p.m. Can they be more exact?

I don't have our in country travel information yet, but we should get Emma on September 1. We spend the first 2 days in Beijing sight seeing and then on the third day, we meet her.

So now I'm off to get the boys picked up and break the news to Ashton that he will be flying on Thursday. Then to golf, tennis tryouts (per my mother-in-law) and Sylvan.

My to do list is very long, but I wouldn't trade it for anything! Please pray for me. My stomach has been hurting since I woke up this morning and I'm just hoping it's a good case of nerves and nothing else!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey that's great news. I know you, Bo, and the boys are excited God is GREAT. You guys have waited along time and little Emma is fixing to have a great Christian family be careful and have fun in China.

Maria said...

That is FANTASTIC NEWS!!!! I know all about the miracles of God, girl!! He can do ANYTHING and I see He's done it again. WHOO HOOO. Know I'll be following every step and living vicariously!!!

Anonymous said...

What an answer to prayer! We are so thankful God is still in control. May the Lord bless you ALL. We will look forward to seeing you when you get back.

Love and prayers,

Bob and Brenda