Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuesdays and Tacos

My little fashion big. Notice the bracelet and the sandals. She has started wearing her bracelets everyday and found her shoes this morning and was thrilled to put them on. She is quite the trend setter.


She was determined to wear my sunglasses while eating her breakfast. Yes, some people wear their sunglasses at night and then there is Emma.

Eating an empty taco shell for dinner. She usually loves a soft taco but refused to eat it last night and only wanted to eat the shell. Oh well, it's a vegetable when you get right down to it:)



Emma is scheduled for her tubes in the morning and I will be glad to get it behind us. The part I hate the most is her having to be taken away from us if only for a short time. I know she will be doped on Versed but I still can't stand the thought of her having to be away from us and maybe being afraid.
I am cutting it short again today because I have to study for ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) and I hate studying. I could never go back to school again. I have decided that I am basically satisfied with the little bit of knowledge that I have and what I can gain without having to study. Unfortunately for ER nurses, ACLS is required every 2 years and my due date is almost here.
I am very excited that we are starting the Beth Moore Esther series this week at church. I have never attended a Beth Moore study and I am looking forward to it. I have always heard such great things about them. If you are a local person and are interested in attending, leave me a comment.




3 comments:

Lindsey Carney said...

I wish Hudson would eat a taco shell :) I have done many Beth Moore studies and right now I am on week 2 of Esther. Her studies are so awesome, I hope you enjoy it!

Amy said...

You will love the Esther study. We finished about a month ago and it went by way too fast! Enjoy!

Emmons said...

We wanted to wish Emma the best for her procedure tomorrow, she is in our thoughts and prayers. Love the pic's, the one with her and Bo smiling...priceless!