Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Again

I'm just a little bit ticked this morning. Emma had a 9 a.m. appointment for a speech evaluation. I got up early and showered and then she woke up and I fed and bathed her and we were out the door by 8:15. Pretty good timing for an old woman and a toddler. As I get to the end of our street I have a voice mail that tells me they need to reschedule our appointment because the therapist is sick. Don't get me wrong, I understand that people get sick. What makes me so mad is that they didn't bother to call my home number and they called before 8 a.m. on my cell. I'm thinking that if I don't get someone on their cell that perhaps I should use the other contact number. So, we drive down the street and turn around and come home. Emma looked at me like I was a nut and she may be right. I'm waiting to hear back from the speech folks. I did leave them a message and asked them to please contact me at home first. HELLO. It's the little things that drive me crazy.

So our weekend isn't all that exciting. I am working tonight and tomorrow night, so Bo is Mr. Mom.

Emma appears to be fully recovered. She slept well last night and has been very active this morning. I'm hoping that she isn't as clingy today. I literally couldn't pull her off of my leg yesterday.

Well, pretty boring post. I hope that everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just read about Emma's horrifying accident. I am so glad she is O.K. and You are all recovering well. I am with you on the helmet and bubble wrap, doesn't sound like a bad idea!! :)
Take Care.