Thursday, March 19, 2009

Why Does Everyone Want to Look in My Ears

Well, it's official. Little E will be getting tubes on April 1. How's that for April Fool's Day? Poor girl, she is so tired of everyone wanting to look at her ears. Between the hands, feet, and ears, she has seriously had enough.

Dr. C was very intrigued with Emma and asked a lot of questions regarding her walking. He is hopeful that when she gets tubes that it might make things even better. Obviously it can't change her physical situation but perhaps it will help her balance some.

We left the doctor's office and being the American mom that I am, I bought her french fries to eat on the way home. I kept throwing them back to her because I was afraid to give her the whole thing. She will literally cram all of them in her mouth if she can. This girl loves her french fries.

She went to bed easier last night with Bo putting her to bed. She did well for nap today as well. She started the whole clinging thing and I was very firm with her. She squinted her little eyes and turned her head and of course it cracks me up every time. She is so funny and knows how to work those little eyes!

Well, it's off to get one boy and then back at 4 p.m. to get the other one.

Have a good evening. And for you Idol watchers, did the right person get voted off? I don't think so.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

No, the right AI did not get voted off!

Glad she did better at naptime today!

Maria said...

Oh Emma -- I hope this is GREAT news for you. :-) And, Idol -- well, I'm wishy washy on it. I liked her, but I like Michael Sarver too, although I don't think he's a great singer to be honest.