Thursday, March 5, 2009

Quick Follow up on Little Miss




Emma was enjoying watching Ashton play basketball yesterday afternoon. She just looks like she feels miserable!


Little Miss had her apt. with Dr. H and no big shocker, her ears still have fluid. Luckily there is no infection at the present time and we are seeing an ENT on March 19. Hopefully he can offer some fluid relief. She is still feeling horrible with a nose that resembles a faucet, but at least her lungs were clear. So we just endure this cold and hope that her ears don't get infected.

I made the mistake of attempting to make a quick grocery run while I was out. I really like Publix and we don't have one near by. There just happens to be one right next to her doctor's office, so I attempted to run in. Needless to say, carrying a 26 pound, generally unhappy child around the store wasn't exactly my idea of a good time, nor hers. We managed to get a few things on the list!



1 comment:

Wife of the Pres. said...

Um yeah, I love Publix* too but NOT while carrying around my 26-lber. either!

Maybe we can still get together this Spring. I would really like that! Maybe somewhere in the middle where the girls could play? After surgery and colds and ear stuff. :))) Not that I'm complaining but COME ON SPRING!!!