Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday


Daddy and Emma were having a lot of fun posing for the pictures.

Every little girl should watch the Wiggles while wearing a silk dress, beret, and picking her nose.

I just think she is too cute in this dress that Aunt Pam gave her for Christmas. It was hilarious watching her try to crawl while wearing silk.

Okay, so this picture reminds me of the little ladies at the nursing home with their walkers, baskets, and purses.
Another busy weekend has come and gone. We had extra boys all weekend but they were all very well behaved so it wasn't a big deal. The boys are already really excited about next weekend because they are attending a youth outing with the church that involves a lock in (or lock down as Brady called it).
I had a very productive coupon week last week and today. Harris Teeter was offering triple coupons up to .99 and I took full advantage of it. Bo and I shopped last week and I saved $98.97 in coupons. Dede and I went today and I saved $36.43, so not too bad. I also had a very good savings at CVS today. I bought 2 cans of Scrubbing Bubbles, 2 tubes of Colgate Total toothpaste, 1 box of tummy medicine, and 2 boxes of trash bags and after coupons and ECB my total was .59 cents. My Best Deal yet. I didn't get as many ECB for my next use but it was still a good deal.
We also made a Target stop (which I try to stay away from), and saved I $9.40 in coupons there as well. I love Target and can spend a long time just looking around. On the other hand, Emma is not as fond of "just looking". She was getting a bit rowdy but overall was very good today while we shopped.
So enough of my boring life. I hope that everyone had a good weekend and maybe I will have more exciting things to write about soon.


3 comments:

Melissa said...

LOVE the dress!

Since we haven't had a paper delivered for the last THREE weeks, my coupons are running low so no good deals for me.

Maria said...

Oh my goodness isn't that great??? Love the pictures. The dress is great. Hey, how long are the Harris Teeter coupon deals going on?

Amy said...

That last picture is so cute...the purse over her shoulder just makes it! Congratulations on the great deals! I wish we had a Harris Teeter so I could try out triple coupons.