Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday

Well, little miss had a better night last night and slept well, but man has she been a grump this morning. As long as I am within 1-2 inches of her she is okay but if I have to step away for some reason (like use the bathroom, breath my own air, get a drink - nothing vital) she goes crazy and expresses her anger very well.

Brady's school was on the Cool Schools this morning and I had to set the alarm for 3:20 a.m. Of course it's the first Friday that Bo has worked this year I think but he was a good sport and got Brady up and took him to school before 4 a.m. I watched all of the coverage and I don't think they gave very much attention to the band therefore Brady didn't get to make his television debut. Maybe next time.

Another busy weekend ahead but it sounds like the weather tomorrow is going to be absolutely perfect. I am hoping that we can get some yard work done and that I can get some things accomplished inside as well. Maybe a quick nap in the morning after work and I will be so refreshed that things will just come together! I'm pretty anxious about the post placement visit next week and I'm sure there is no reason to be.

Have a great weekend. Our spring break starts after dismissal today and I know that my boys are going to be wild.

1 comment:

Wife of the Pres. said...

OMG! I saw the cool schools this morning and wondered! How COOL! OK, I am really hoping tomorrow is nice. Today is not bad but the WIND is brutal and I just can't risk it with Li'l Miss.

THANK YOU so much for your note! I know you know why I am so worried b/c well you just know a lot about medical stuff and the *other* stuff.

OK, about the shadow stuff. Same here pretty much. I have been refreshing myself on the signs of anxious attachment. I think we are OK there but still it is enough to drive one a bit crazy! AHHHH! Oh and Li'l Miss was extra clingy after she had a bad cold for a couple of weeks. Maybe that is why Emma is clingy?

PLEASE tell me privately about the new SW; we have ours on March 30. Yippee. Not.