Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday Madness


A Chinese version of Candace Parker. She is seriously loving basketball. When Ashton tried to take it away from her she growled at him.

Taking a break.

Just sitting outside enjoying the day.

Helping mom with the chicken casserole.
So another busy weekend behind us. Bo is off all this week and I'm sure he is thrilled with his honey do list. Today he went grocery shopping with me and Emma and I couldn't have made it without him. She is not enjoying grocery shopping anymore. The fascination with the whole adventure is no more. She did get to eat 2 free cookies and was a bit jacked up on them for a while. Between Publix and Kroger she enjoyed a sugar overload.
I did my Walgreens shopping yesterday and didn't have the greatest experience. I had a sweet cashier but she was obviously new and had a hard time with my coupons and register rewards. I actually went back today because after much deliberation I was sure that she had messed up and she had. They were really nice and gave me my money back but it was so confusing to them that I don't think I want to deal with them again.
I did get some good deals at CVS today. They had several decent ECB deals and I managed to get 2 packs of Motts applesauce, pita chips, 1 Right Guard Professional Strength deodorant, 2 Sure deodorants, 1 Wisk Laundry detergent, 2 cans Cream of Mushroom soup, 1 Neutrogena mascara and a double pack of Crest for $9.88. Not too bad.
Bo just listens to me while I go on and on about coupons and the best place to shop, etc. Not the most entertaining conversation but I know he really likes it when I save money.
So Miss Emma hasn't had a nap today. She is still going strong and I'm sure will turn into a bear very soon. It will certainly be an early bedtime tonight.
Tomorrow the Physical Therapist comes with our EI teacher and I'm anxious to hear what she has to say. Emma is getting so much stronger and is trying so hard to turn loose and walk. She just doesn't have the confidence to let go yet.
The other big project is to clean house. The social worker comes on Wednesday and I am so behind. We have decided that she saw the house clean once and surely that's enough.




1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the pics of Emma with her basketball...she's into March Madness, too! Mitchell just politely listens to all of my coupon talk as well. Sorry about your bad experience at Walgreens. I've had a few of those too!