Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday - So Much for a Clever Title







Emma got a new wagon with some of her birthday money and she is loving it. It's also very nice that she has 4 mules to pull her on command.
Tomorrow is our 6 month post placement visit and I am so ready for it to be over with. I know that we will do fine but I am putting a lot of pressure on myself and in turn, the rest of the family.
The boys have gone fishing with Pop today and I am sure having a great time. They didn't even complain too much when they had to get up early.

Well, not too much excitement on the home front and I need to get some work done.

1 comment:

Maria said...

I don't remember who your placement agency was (why can't I???) but if it's anything like ours, the PP visit will be pretty mild. Don't sweat it. Emma looks just as spoiled as a certain other little Asian sweet princess I know. :-)