Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Post Op Wednesday

Well, the tubes are in and our girl was quite the hit with the nurses at Baptist. She sat at the nurses desk for quite a while with the nurses passing her back and forth. She really liked her nurse Stacy. She charmed them while we waited on her procedure and I was able to share a lot about adoption, which I love. Emma was pretty funny when the Versed began to kick in. She was very happy and had the funniest look on her face. I think she may have been seeing 2 of me.

She didn't wake up very happy after the procedure and cried for most of the ride home. She is happy now that she is home with a bowl of baked chips and The Wiggles. She should take a good nap too.

Thanks for all the prayers. Even when it's just a minor procedure it's great to know that people are praying for you.

I can't say enough good things about the staff at the surgery center. They were fantastic and Emma couldn't have been treated better.

1 comment:

T2Nashville said...

Mayme - I've never posted before, but I've been reading your blog since before you got Emma. Janice Donoho told me about it. I enjoy keeping up with your family so much, and have prayed for you guys during the process. Emma is a sweetheart, and I can't wait to meet her. Please tell your Mom Hi for me. I think about her a lot. Love you and miss you! Tammy Taylor