Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday

Okay, I know it will be hard to draw your attention away from my cabinet, counter, and refrigerator, but I really wanted to get a picture of my boy and his black eye. He wouldn't agree to having a picture taken of his eye so when he fell for getting his picture taken with Emma, I took advantage of it. His left eye is black. FEAR NOT. He wasn't in any scrap at school or home, but was clowning around in his classroom with another boy and somehow was hit in the eye with a book. Of course, the teacher was out of the room at the time. Can you imagine kids misbehaving while the teacher is out of the room:)

Emma was very excited to get to eat after her surgery yesterday. She looks like she hasn't eaten in weeks the way she is cramming those chips in her mouth.

She is loving her new dump truck.


Once again I say, my daughter is going to be a fashion queen. She has added the hat to her ensemble and almost refuses to take it off.


Emma had a good night last night. I was afraid that her ears might bother her but evidently they did not. We are having to use drops 3 times a day for the next couple of days and let me just say, she isn't a fan!

Well, we have no big plans for the day. I am attempted to clean and study. It's amazing how many things I can find to do when I need to be studying. We start the Beth Moore study tonight and I am really looking forward to that.

1 comment:

Louise S. Lewis said...

You and Melissa mentioned the study you are doing about Ester. I would love to purchase the book to study on my own. If you can find information on this , tell your Mom. She can pass it to me. I do enjoy watching "Emma" growing . Thanks for bloging.