Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wednesday (Flashy title)

Clown feet!
Okay, so this is the latest addition to her fashion statement. I bought this hat on clearance before Emma ever came home and we found it in the drawer while I was cleaning and she hasn't taken it off. Doesn't she remind you of Raulo on Sanford and Son?

Flower child. Another sweet present from Mrs. Jeri at Giggee's church.
Watching Wiggles with her best friend. She has been so sweet with this doll. She holds her and rocks her and pats her back so sweetly. Then she throws on the floor and moves on.

Dancing with my big brother. Don't they look sweet together.

Poor Brady, he got my hair.

Well, I am hoping that I am on the mend and now Bo and Brady are not feeling great. This crazy cold has taken over our house!
I had to work until midnight last night for Dede who also is feeling poorly. Her son Lawson has the flu and it sounds like it's taken over her house as well. What's the deal? It's time for the flu season to be long gone.
My schedule is busy as usual, but Emma and I are hanging around the house this morning and then Ashton has an orthodontic appointment this afternoon. I will be so glad when this boy with all the metal in his mouth is able to GET IT OUT.
So, I'm pretty boring today as well as tired, so it's off to attempt to get something done before the day passes my by.


1 comment:

Erica said...

Emma is just getting so big! She looks adorable wearing the shoes and the hat. I hope you guys get to feeling better soon!