Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It's Called a Hissy In the South

Yes, my daughter had another "hissy fit" yesterday at lunch time and was placed in time out where she actually did a little kicking the floor fit. She had a similar episode last week at around the same time so I have decided that the 11-12 hour is definitely our melt down hour. I don't know what triggered it and when she kept refusing to eat her sandwich I finally just put her to bed and that seemed to do the trick. I think she was suffering from too much weekend. She was a bit clingy all afternoon and has developed a runny nose. I suspect she may have allergies as most people do in our great state.




I spent the morning at my favorite place - the dentist's office. I hate going to the dentist. I would rather go to the gynecologist any day of the week than the dentist. That may sound weird, but it's oh so true! So at least that is behind me for another 6 months I hope.


Not too much to write about today. Emma is busy following me around, playing the keyboard, being afraid of a wayward bubble that escaped the dish washing liquid, eating lunch (discovered Giggee's chicken salad and loves it), but so far, NO HISSY FIT today. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Oh, my goodness-Daphne has a hissy fit at least every hour. She is really asserting herself and it isn't going very well! It must be the age (not quite 2 and a half)! Love your blog! Christina