Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Limping Girl

Yesterday afternoon my girl became even more cranky than usual and held on to me for dear life. I finally noticed that her left foot seemed to be bothering her and she didn't want to put any weight on it. Her left foot is her short foot and the one that we worry about having any tissue break down. The only thing that I noticed was a slight reddened and tender area underneath what would be her big toe. I think it was the beginning stages of a blister and I have no idea how she got it. It was very tender and poor thing just cried and cried. Today it seems a little better and she has put slight weight on it, but she has developed a little limp and looks so cute trying to keep the weight off that foot. I really don't think it's anything serious, but if it's still bothering her tomorrow it might warrant a call to the doctor.


We had speech this morning and Emma was very interested in playing with Play Doh - which she has never shown an interest for here. She also enjoyed bubbles, when only 2 days ago she was terrified of the wayward dish soap bubble. Maybe that desensitized her. She enjoyed her fries on the way home and I hope will take a long nap this afternoon.


No other exciting news on the horizon. House cleaning, laundry, dishes, etc. Doesn't that sound like fun?

No comments: