Friday, April 24, 2009

This Little Piggy Played Piano

Watching Wiggles, eating goldfish crackers, and simply looking cute.

Okay, so I was inspired by my friend Maria when I looked at her blog yesterday and saw Ellie in pigtails. So I decided to give it a whirl while my girl was in the bathtub. Not as easy as it looks and I have lots of room for improvement, but I ask you, is she not the cutest thing you have ever seen in your life?



So my plan to bring up the keyboard from the man cave yesterday has been great. I think we may have a prodigy on our hands. Look at her technique. Have you ever seen more talent?

Playing it with her feet. Have you seen Billy Joel do that? (Well, probably not sober.)
The squatting technique.

Using all four to make the music.

So that about wraps up my morning. Playing with my daughter and enjoying the 80 degree weather. It's a perfect day.
I am off to shower, get a hair cut, pick up the boys, get ready for work and plan on spending the rest of the weekend watching Ashton play in his first AAU tournament. I am hoping for an easy night at work tonight so that I won't be so exhausted tomorrow. We will see about that one.
Have a great weekend.













4 comments:

Melissa said...

The pigtails are adorable! And I love her piano technique, although I don't have any plans to let her stand on my piano keys. LOL

Edgar and Barbara said...

These pictures are so funny! I love her pigtails.

Take care and hope to see you all soon!!

Barbara

Erica said...

These pictures are just adorable! She is just growing so fast. I love the pigtails!

Erica

Maria said...

Love the piggies. I didn't think about doing them to the side. I finally had to call in reinforcements to help me learn this process. I'm such a goofball with girl hair after having a boy who just prefers it to stick up all over!! :-)