Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wednesday At the Beach

Okay, so in addition to the seaweed, the jellyfish have arrived. The water is full of them and no one is venturing into the waters. The boys spent some time at the shore catching them in a net, and then headed to the pool for a while. They have spent most of the day in the condo playing Monopoly and XBox. I think they may be bored and my 2 are certainly becoming more annoying. I don't care if there are sharks on the shore tomorrow, they are spending more time outside!

No adoption news today. I guess that's not a bad thing.

I finally managed to finish a library book from the Mitford series that I have been reading forever! I am now reading a book about adoption stories and Amy Tan's "The Bonesetter's Daughter". I don't know why it's taking me so long to read things these days. I guess I'm distracted!

I guess it's time for me to shower and get ready to go out for food. I have not eaten much today and am looking forward to something hardy!

No comments: