Monday, July 28, 2008

A Busy Day - And Wait - WE ARE GOING TO CHINA

My attempt to study for PALS didn't go as planned. I did manage to study for an hour or so this morning, then I took a break and checked out some message boards. I began seeing that several people with the same RA dates as us had gotten their travel approvals. I immediately e-mailed our FC and our travel coordinator to see if ours had arrived and at the time, it had not. Our travel coordinator called me back and said she thought it would arrive this week and that I could go ahead and send our visa applications and all that goes along with that. I made a quick trip to the UPS office and sent our paperwork, ran a few errands, came home and starting preparing corn to freeze that my in-laws had sent us, and then I got THE CALL. We are going to China (if nothing happens:) August 28. Exactly one month from today!! I can't believe that it's finally happening!!

Now, I just had time to share our news and now I have to finish dinner and oh, yeah, I need to finish studying!!

The countdown begins. Hold on little sister, we are on our way!!!

Please pray for our family!!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Wanted to be "official" and say YAYAYAYAYAY here as well. You know my heart is full of joy for you and in the culmination of the years of waiting. May this be the trip of your lifetime! We will be praying for you!!

Naomi said...

I am so excited to follow along with you as you go to China!!!
Blessings from fellow AWAA member,
Naomi
www.lydiahope.blogspot.com

Doreen said...

prayers are being sent as you breathe.

Doreen in Montreal Mom to Faith-Jiangxi & Mia-Sichuan

Melissa said...

Oh, I'm sooooo excited!! I'll call you tomorrow!