Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Thank God this Day is OVER

Today is one of those days that all I can say is I am glad it is about over. Before I went to bed last night the oven went out. Of course it is 15 years old, so I guess it was about time. So now I need a new oven - great.

PALS is over and that is all I have to say about that. I passed, but it didn't come easily and thank God I only have to take it every 2 years.

Enough complaining, now I am going to rest for a while. With everything that was going through my head last night I think I finally went to sleep around 1 a.m. and then was up before 5 a.m. I am ready to call it a day.

2 comments:

Wife of the Pres. said...

Mayme, YEAH! Not about the oven although it sounds like a new one was due. But YEAH about the test. I was little worried although I have no idea what it is. But I have had two good friends go through nursing school and those tests were bad enough so I can just imagine! Listen, if you have issues with those FPs, let me know. We had an "inside" source at the Nashville office who was a Godsend. I still have her name and a LOCAL number. This was back in October so I bet she is still there. And we got our FPs in 2 weeks so you should be fine. Just make sure they send them to China. :)))) Leslie

Maria said...

Congrats on passing the test -- WHOOO HOOO - another obstacle over!!