Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Gift Registry 101

I think I may have had more fun yesterday than I have had in a long time. I went to Target and registered for Emma's gifts and I had a blast doing it. The funny thing were the looks that I got from 2 relatively young pregnant ladies that were also registering. I'm sure they must have thought I had lost my mind. I'm obviously not pregnant and obviously not young, and yet I'm just scanning away at all these cool items. I really had fun and hope I didn't go overboard. It was like imaginary shopping, so what the heck!

I chose a different bedding set while I was at Target. The set was pretty cute and had lady bugs on it. I loved the colors and decided to go with it instead of my original plan. I also chose a lot of toys for her. That was fun too! Overall, as you can see, I had a blast.

The blast ended when I went to work. What a night! My body is screaming and I am heading off to bed so I can go back again tonight. My mother came and took Brady to band camp and Ashton has nothing on his agenda today. I'm hoping that I can get several hours of sleep with only minimal interruption.

No comments: