Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wednesday Afternoon

Okay, 9 holes of golf with my children was almost as fun as having a root canal. I'm not joking. Ashton is determined to not allow anyone to correct him or offer any advice, so he just does his own thing. Brady is my free thinking, flower child who takes nothing serious and I am a competitor. I don't want to joke around, I want to play and WIN. So although it had it's moments, for the most part they drove me nuts. Okay, enough complaining about my adorable teen and preteen boys.

I can't go into details, but today has been such an interesting day. God is so good and I can't say enough how he watches over every detail in our lives. The Internet is a wonderful tool when used properly and I am thankful for the adoption community and the "blog family" and the chance to come in contact with people that you might not otherwise ever meet.

I have a correction/retraction to make. My husband bought me a wonderful swing/glider for outside and I love it. It was late because I had told him not to buy me anything for mother's day and he also wanted me to pick it out. He is a wonderful husband and I'm sorry that I hurt his feelings by slighting him in anyway regarding my mother's day present. (Are you happy now?lol)

The boys are having a friend over tonight and hanging out. Tomorrow we have to do yard work if the weather allows. Brady has his first band meeting for high school tomorrow night, otherwise we have no big plans. Bo has an early morning doctor's apt. Of course, he is thrilled about that. We also want to go see the new Indiana Jones movie, so maybe that will be the highlight of the day. Well, that about wraps up all of the excitement from our house. I know you are glued to your seats reading about our lives!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Apology to late, my delicate feelings have already been hurt!!You can make it up to me by letting me nap in your WONDERFUL mothers day gift!! Your very Thoughtful Husband :)