Thursday, May 8, 2008

A Man's Invention

There is no doubt in my mind that a man invented the mammogram. No woman in the world would put another woman through that. I also had the pleasure of an ultrasound. Everything looked basically the same and I have to have it repeated again in 6 months. That just gives me something to look forward to around Christmas.

Ashton was still pretty down this morning. He did manage to remind me and himself that Micheal Jordan was also cut from a team when he was young. I'm sure that coach felt really goofy later in life. I'm anxious to see how his day goes. I told him to call me if he needed to come home since his "stomach hurts a little". So far, so good. It was so much easier when they were little and you could just kiss it and make it all better. As my mom always reminds me, it's one thing to have a baby and another thing to raise a child. Those are indeed words to live by.

No comments: