Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Clone Me - PLEASE

Today is one of those days when there is just not enough of ME to go around. I know that most moms understand that statement (and dad's too:). Brady had to be at golf at 8 a.m., Ashton had to be at basketball camp at 9 a.m., I had to run several errands in between and have a hair apt. to boot. Luckily, Ashton has been rescued by Janelle and I was able to move my hair apt. back. On top all the errands, I need to get the laundry finished, run by the grocery, and get our bags packed for the Washington trip. We have to be at the airport at 4:30 a.m. Needless to say, I'm looking so forward to that early morning event! So today, cloning doesn't sound like such a bad thing.

Our weekend finished up uneventfully. I worked yesterday and luckily it was a good day in the ER. I'm convinced most people don't start their heavy partying until after noon, and I got to leave at 3 p.m.

I don't have much to write about today and am too pressed for time as well. I will be back in a few days and I'm sure that I will have several stories to tell after being on a trip with 14 year old boys and girls. The thought sends shivers of my spine:) Have a great week.

No comments: