Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Long Night and News in General

As usual, my precious son Brady had a school project. As usual he waited until the last minute. The thing that really caused problems, I had bought the wrong printer cartridge for our printer and poor Bo improvised until 2 a.m. trying to get things printed. So he's exhausted, Brady had to get up early to finish his project, and I have to remember 21 not 15 when buying printer cartridges! I have a feeling it may be a long day for my poor husband. I'm trying to lay low!

I wanted to recap the weekend. The boys went to golf clinic Saturday afternoon and loved it. Ashton really enjoyed it. It goes right along with his competitive spirit. They have it again this weekend and have been in the yard practicing. Brady had a great time at the dance Saturday night. He looked too cute and really enjoyed himself. When I picked him up, he couldn't stop smiling. (Think girl.) He was still smiling Sunday morning getting ready for church. We had homecoming at church which means food after the service and then we took the boys shopping. Ashton had gift cards left from Christmas and couldn't wait to spend them. He did really well. He has an eye for clearance items and managed to get several good deals. His best deal was a pair of jeans for $6.99. It was tax free weekend, so he was really excited. We bought Emma a couple of dresses on sale at Gymboree that were too cute to pass up. That about wraps up the weekend.

Melissa and I walked 3 rounds yesterday! I was really proud of both of us. I have golf this morning to add to the work out and then I have to come home and cook for Angel. That lets me go see baby Mason!

Ashton is finished with AAU. His coach had a meeting with the parents yesterday and is having to stop coaching due to some health problems. I hate to see Ashton miss out on the games, but I completely understand. It will be nice to have our weekends back.

Yesterday was not as bad as I thought it would be. I tried to stay busy and not spend a lot of time thinking about things. I guess it was just another milestone in this journey of adoption.

No comments: