Thursday, April 10, 2008

Not Too Much Happening

Not too much to post about. I worked Tuesday night, slept yesterday and go back to work tonight and Friday night. How exciting is that? Bo gets to start his new schedule tomorrow and he is really excited about that. I'm excited that I don't have to take the kids to school tomorrow and can come home and go straight to bed. Night shifts are harder for me than they used to be. I'm sure that isn't a sign of aging!

Ashton and Brady are keeping me busy again this week. For those of you who don't know it, Brady plays the bassoon. Yes, I realize the average person (including myself) has no idea what the bassoon is. It's a double reed, bass woodwind instrument and he is the only one in the band who plays it. He has lessons every Thursday afternoon with a great instructor. He also is taking guitar. Also on Thursday, Ashton has basketball practice, so Thursday afternoon is always busy. So that will be my afternoon until it's time for me to head to work at 6:30. Again, like I said, nothing too exciting going on around here:)

No adoption news. I keep thinking this month will be 2 years since our LID. I may disappear on April 29. I feel a "I'm entitled to feel sorry for myself day" coming. Perhaps retail therapy might be in the picture.

No comments: