Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wednesday

Not much to write about today. I have done some much needed cleaning that I had intended to do yesterday, but after the call from our agency I just wasn't in the mood. We received an e-mail from AWAA today with pictures and bios of the children listed on the shared referral lists and the one they called about wasn't on there. I assume that means some one is reviewing her file and I am happy for her and them. I had a hard time sleeping last night just thinking about her. Yesterday was certainly an indication to me just how hard this all can be.

I enjoyed a walk with Melissa and Angel today. Poor Angel looks like she is ready to pop. Hopefully her baby will get here soon! Rory was adorable as usual with her hair in pigtails. I can't even imagine working with such fine, straight hair! I look forward to it, however I do have those flashbacks of Momma trying to fix my hair when I was little. Man, she used to pull it so hard! I forgive you momma:)

Well, I must make dinner and watch Ashton shoot hoops while I grill. Poor child needs constant attention. Brady is mad at me and holed up in his room. What else is new!

No comments: