Friday, April 18, 2008

A Whole Lot of Shaking going on!



Nothing like be woke up with an earthquake! I have only felt one other one and this one was certainly worse. Bo had fallen asleep downstairs (as usual) and I came downstairs to check on things and there he sat looking at me really funny asking if that was an earthquake. I then heard Brady getting up and here he came asking the same thing. Ashton, never woke up! I really don't want to experience many more of those!

Friday! Bo is enjoying his day off with his honey do list. I'm going to try to catch a quick nap and then do some errands and get ready for work tonight. Ashton has a game a 6:45 and Brady is going to a party or a concert. That is still undecided.

I got to spend my Thursday morning proctoring for TCAP. There is nothing more exciting than sitting for 2 hours and watching a room of 7th graders take tests. I enjoyed it so much that I am going to do it again on Monday. I then had my golf lesson and he wore us out. I don't know how many balls we hit, but I was sunburned and tired! Bo says never to complain if it involves getting to play golf, so I'm keeping my complaining to a minimum. In between all of that, I ran home and discovered someone had come in to my house while I was gone and left me the most beautiful vase of lilacs. It smelled so nice and I even get to keep the vase. Thanks Momma! I also made a quick trip in to Hot Potato Kids consignment and ending up buying 3 dresses and an adorable hair bow for Emma. I spent all of $13! I have not bought her anything in a while, so I caved.



No comments: