Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thursday - Should We Build an Ark?

Today is one of those rainy, dreary days that makes you just want to crawl in bed and sleep for hours. I have no desire to do anything productive today. I have managed to do laundry (which is constant), change the sheets, and go to Kroger. I did manage to save over 54% on my grocery bill, with coupons totaling over $73, so that was a good morning for a frugal, coupon clipping nerd like myself. It's the little things that make me happy!

My goal is to finish reading a book today. I have been reading The Pillars of the Earth for about 6 weeks. It's almost 1000 pages, so it's taking me forever. It's a little bit odd and pretty violent, but otherwise it's okay. I just really want to get it finished and read something a little more light hearted. I always try to finish a book if I have started it. I don't know why I feel like I owe it to the book and author to at least finish it. I guess that goes along with my other weird ways.

Not a lot of news to offer. Just another regular day. Still no referrals, but maybe before the day is over.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You'll have to tell me about Pillars of the EArth - I've had a ton of people tell me they've read it lately.

Isn't it ridiculous outside today? Rory has a nasty cough and a bit of a fever so it's not like we'd be doing anything anyway, I guess.

Anonymous said...

IF YOU HAVE NOT READ MY SISTERS KEEPER BY JODI PICOULT YOU MUST, MUST READ IT. IT IS ONE, IF NOT THE BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ