Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday

Well, referrals came today and the CCAA has not posted the date for how far they went. However, our agency received 10 healthy little girls, ages 5-15 months. I was wrong about our LID dates, and America World had a group that was LID 1/6/06, so they received referrals. Our next LID is 1/13/06. How wonderful for all those families that have been waiting so long! That leaves 15 groups in front of us, which translates in to - too long to mention!

This is a busy weekend for us. Ashton has a ballgame tonight in Murfreesboro and 3 tomorrow. I have to work tonight, so I don't get to see him play until tomorrow. Brady was rescued by Giggee and Pop and gets to spend the night with them tonight. I know he was thrilled not to have to go to the ballgame tonight.

Nothing too exciting to post today other than the referrals and I finally finished my book. If you are interested in the Middle Ages, the book was a good read. What a barbaric time period! Well, I managed to snag the latest Jodi Picoult book from the library, so I am looking forward to reading that.

No comments: