Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday


So the answer is yes, I went to the ballgame with my son. Bo and I discussed it more and we decided it was the right thing to do. We have explained to Ashton that we won't be making a habit of it and he understands. He ended up having 2 games, at noon and 3pm. They won the first one and lost the "championship" game by one point at the buzzer with Ashton putting it up and it going in right as time ran out. It was a great game and I'm glad I didn't miss it. We then had family night at church and of course Ashton played more basketball. Bo played too - I've never heard so much whining in my life:) "I'm sore, my feet hurt, blah, blah". This picture is of a very tired boy with his runner up medal.

Today has not been too exciting. I finally vacuumed my hard wood floor and mopped after probably 2 weeks. It was a mess. I had to attend a viewing at the funeral home and it will soon be time to pick up the boys and head to Sylvan for 2 hours! Another busy week ahead. I'm hoping to manage to get some more house cleaning done this week and that is about the most exciting thing on the agenda other than golf lessons and monitoring for TCAP. (The most boring thing to do in the world!)

No comments: