Friday, March 28, 2008

Mr. Mom / Prayer Request

Bo is home today and again on Monday. Nissan is having 2 non production days since the car market is a bit slow right now. Of course that translates into "non salary days" as well. He will be starting a new schedule soon too, working 9.5 hour days and being off on Friday until the market picks up. With the cost of gas being so high, we may be saving money. I am not too worried, and I know that he will love being home on Fridays. Of course, when he sees his "to do" list, he may wish he was back at work. With him being off today, I allowed him the privilege of taking the kids to school and picking them up. That allowed me to go back to bed this morning and sleep before I have to work tonight. I guess I could get used to that!

I want to ask everyone who reads our blog to really start praying about our adoption. I know many of you do and I appreciate it. But I really want people to make it an urgent matter of prayer. I really believe that we could receive a waiting child referral (special needs) soon if God allows it. I know that God has a plan with all of this and I believe that we have a daughter waiting on us. His word says: Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. Matthew 21: 21, 22 Be careful for nothing, but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. Philippians 4: 6. Well, I believe what His word says, and I need to pray in FAITH, that God will provide our daughter in a timely manner and remove this "mountain" from us. I also need all my friends and family to pray this same prayer, in FAITH. I believe that God hears our prayers and will answer them and I want all of you to really make this a prayer request. I also would ask that you pray that God will continue to provide the money needed to bring Emma home. I am not going to let Satan rob me of my faith by worrying about money. We are too close to the mark to worry about it and God has provided for us faithfully. I thank all of you for your prayers and support and know that we would not be able to make it without every one's love and prayers. We are so blessed and look so forward to sharing Emma with all of you. Please continue to pray for her, wherever she is.

No comments: