Monday, March 17, 2008

It Sure Is Quiet Here



Well, the travelers are in Orlando and I'm sure they have ridden as many rides as possible by now. They called last night and were at their hotel and it had a big screen TV, so life was good. They were heading to Outback to eat. Pop and Giggee have no idea how much these 2 boys can eat at Outback. I warned them! Steak and salmon will be the selection. Oh for the days of the children's menu! I took these pictures Friday night before I went to work as my travelers were preparing for their journey and I thought they were cute.

Bo and I have decided it sure is quiet without the boys around. You get so used to them screaming at one another, running around the house, and just being boys that when there is no noise it's really weird. We actually just laid around the house yesterday after I woke up and he got home from church and did nothing. We watched the ballgames and movies and as usual, fell asleep on the couch. We are getting so predictable. I have to work again tonight, so I'm just taking it easy today and then my husband is going to take me to dinner tomorrow night. Wow, a night out without the kids!

No comments: