Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Excuse me, but are you adopting?

I had the nicest chance meeting in the grocery with a lady that I had taken care of before in the hospital. I noticed this lady kept looking at me and I thought she looked familiar, but I wasn't sure. She stopped and and said "Aren't you the lady that's adopting?" I immediately remembered her and she was quick to pull out a photo of her granddaughter who is adopted from China. Adorable and according to grandmother, just the smartest child ever! She was so sweet and wanted to know how much longer and all the details. Well, at least I could refer her to our blog and tell her to keep watching. Eventually something has to happen! It's the eventually part that is killing me.

Okay, so Ashton is the funniest kid in the world. After discovering that someone had a wildlife camera in the woods by our house, he decided the only thing to do was wait until his buddy Payton was here and then go for a walk in the woods. Did I mention he was wearing a huge Chewbacca (spelling?) mask and walking like Bigfoot? Okay, so I would love to be the person who looks at that footage. I can only imagine how silly these guys were in front of a camera. Wonder if they will make it on the news as the latest sighting.

No comments: