Thursday, March 13, 2008

Who's Driving this CAR?

Another busy day, but I managed to get in 2 walks today and really enjoyed them. I loved my middle of the day walk with Dede, but I really loved my evening walk with Melissa and her adorable girl. Okay, Melissa was fun, but looking at Rory was wonderful. She is so beautiful. Very solemn, no smiles to me yet, but she is a beauty. So petite!

So I get in the car last night on the way to church and Bo is in the passenger seat and Brady is in the drivers seat. Do you see a problem with that, since he's only 14 and has never driven except in the driveway! I white knuckled it all the way to church. Brady did a good job for a beginner. His greatest statement of the evening was while on the way. "I don't think we need to go to church tonight, I think there's a lot of praying in this car right now." Too funny. I made a decision last night that I don't mind taking care of a lot of things. Give me the stomach bugs, the dirty clothes, the yucky stuff, but Bo can teach the boys to drive. I just don't think I can do it.

The boys are counting down to Disney. Now I just have to get them all packed. I know they are going to having a blast. They have already devised their plan of action and are ready to go.

No comments: