Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday

Emma loves to get underneath the bar stools in our kitchen and hide. She also loves to push them across the floor. She is very entertaining!

I had a great day yesterday. The boys went back to school, PTL. I met my friends from work for lunch to celebrate a birthday and we enjoyed our time out so much. Cute little Mason went along and rode in the back seat with Emma. She loved having him back there and loves to watch him. It was discovered that she also likes sweet potato fries as she kept cramming them in her mouth. She is in a bad habit of only wanting to sit in my lap to eat, but luckily she decided to sit in Dede's lap yesterday and I was very appreciative. She is getting so heavy and my right arm is killing me. I know, I know, I should never have allowed that little habit to start, but I did and I am the one paying for it! When you look up to your 2 boys who just yesterday were looking up to you, you realize how quickly it all passes, so if she wants to sit in my lap, I guess I will let her. If I want to complain about my arm hurting and the fact that I never get to complete a real meal, then just call me a whiner and let me do it:)

We are celebrating Brady and Emma's birthday this weekend with Bo's parents. I am anxious to see Emma dig into her cake. I can't believe that she will be 2 in a couple of weeks and that Brady will be 15 on the Feb. 19. How can that be? Bo is getting old.

I hope that everyone enjoys their weekend! Who's going to win the Super Bowl? Since the Titans are not in it, I really don't care too much and I will be working that night anyway. I hate to miss the game, but I love to have the paycheck!

No comments: