Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thursday

So she just props her feet up on the princess chair and does her thing. The girl is learning the art of taking it easy.

Emma still has a cough and a disgusting nose, but continues to have no fever. The doctor said it would take 2 weeks and I believe he is right. I am coughing my head off too and no longer have a fever so that makes me feel better. So far the rest of the family remains healthy and I hope it stays that way.

Bo went back to work yesterday, so we are starting to attempt to get back on a routine. It's amazing that a couple of weeks can just throw everything off.

Emma has slept better the last couple of nights, but was up at 5:30 this morning. 2 eggs, toast and a cinnamon roll and she was ready to go. Her appetite is back in full force.

No real earth shattering news to offer, so I am going to attempt to find a good recipe for ground beef for dinner tonight and catch up on some reading while little one is taking a much needed nap. It won't last long!

No comments: