Monday, January 12, 2009

The Old Woman Who Lived In a Shoe

Do these girls look like they are having fun or what?

Rory was helping Emma with her bite.

Emma was very excited about Rory playing with her.

This child will not leave her socks on. She immediately puts them in her mouth and looks like a dog.

Listening to Ashton's Ipod.

Sock in the mouth, AGAIN.
Today was spent babysitting for Melissa and overall the kids did really well. Rory likes to boss Emma since she is more of a baby and Emma doesn't want to be bossed, but they really didn't have too many issues today. The biggest issue they had was when one would sit in my lap the other one had to be right there also. Luckily I have big lap. They played very well together and were fun to watch. Camden was the man of the house. I felt sorry for him because I wasn't able to figure out all the technical things for him to play the various game systems we have, but we managed. Kids are so funny and they are also very busy and I am very old!





2 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks again for keeping the kids today - I think they had a blast. And sorry for my bossy girl - it's true. She's seriously bossy! It's probably a good thing she isn't the oldest - Camden wouldn't stand a chance.

Anonymous said...

So glad the kids had a good day and are getting aquainted. I understand about keeping you busy!

I'm also glad Emma is feeling better. We hope you all stay well.

Love ya,

Brenda