Friday, January 9, 2009

It's Friday Again?

Emma decided that she really liked eating corn on the cob.


Brady came in pretty handy while I was preparing dinner and her gave a bottle. This girl is so not interested in a cup yet!
She likes to come up to the oven door and see her reflection. She will just smile at herself and act so silly.

Socks on her hands, sitting on the throne. She has started pulling her socks off her feet and putting her hands up so that I will put them on her hands instead.


Another early morning with this girl of ours! She was up at 5 a.m. this morning and is going strong. She had her version of the Old Timers breakfast and has since eaten a banana and some goldfish crackers. She loves bananas. I keep them in a wire basket next to the counter and she crawls over to it and points to them. Her face just lights up when I get one for her.
She had a strange day yesterday. She always takes a good nap and she wakes up happy. Not yesterday. She woke up screaming and was almost inconsolable. It took her a moment to focus when I picked her up. Needless to say, it was a shorter than usual nap and I am praying for a better one today since I have to work tonight!
I am SO excited. We have finally decided to change to Charter which means no more dial up! I am going wireless and it's about time. We are so far out in the sticks that I wasn't sure if we could get it but after a few calls, we can! The service guy is coming tomorrow to hook us up and I can't wait!
No other big plans for the weekend. We are looking forward to the Titans game and hoping they win! Go Titans!!



1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oooh, that's great news about Charter! You'll love it!

Sorry about Emma's nap - Rory has had several of those times when she wakes up absolutely inconsolable and it is not fun!