Friday, January 16, 2009

Watching TV

Okay, so I got my pictures out of order. This is the after picture. That ain't no happy child.

This is the before picture. She absolutely was enjoying watching Baby Einstein, minding her on business and then I heard the thud and a delayed cry. I walked in and saw her looking so pitiful and being the wonderful mom that I am I immediately yelled for Bo to bring the camera. No harm done, she is okay.


Well, due to the cold weather, schools closed. Yes, no snow, no ice, no anything, just cold. Again I say, only in the South. The boys were happy and it was nice to sleep in this morning. Bo is off on Fridays right now due to slow car sales, so he slept in and I got up with Emma. Something about that doesn't seem right!
Melissa and I had a good time last night. Of course we only shopped in clothing stores that cater to children! I remember the days when I used to shop for me but those days seemed to have passed. I used my Gymbucks and bought Emma 2 adorable spring dresses, 2 pairs of shoes, a shirt, a jacket, 2 pairs of socks, and the cutest bathing suit ever. We then headed over to Baby Gap and I found a good deal on a couple of shirts and then over to Janie and Jack's and bought her a pair of jeans. Not a bad night! We then treated ourselves to white chocolate caramel macadamia nut cheesecake and coffee. Delicious.
Today's plans include me taking a nap for work tonight. I have already started dinner in my new crock pot (have I mentioned that I like my new crock pot that my in-laws gave me). I am catching up on laundry before the weekend hits and that about sums up the day. Nothing too exciting. Bo and the boys will also be out on Monday so by Tuesday the house will be a disaster. I am working a day shift on Sunday (hate day shifts), so my weekend will be a short one. I hope that everyone has a good weekend!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Did you get any of the 25% off coupons for Feb at Gymboree?? I'm so angry. Because I used my Gymbucks and they took that off FIRST, I didn't get the coupon. YUK. If you got two and don't need one I'd certainly LOVE to bum one. I like Emma's chair. Where did you get it? I'd like to have one like that for Ellie.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE my crock pot. I have some pretty good recipes if you ever need ideas. I have a yummy Chicken adn dressing Crock pot recipe that is out of this world and soooo fattening!! I saw you made an appt.
I can't wait to see you!! And your right ONLY in the south do they call school off for cold weather!!