Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day Number 2, What More Can I Say

The native (aka mom) is getting restless and so are the children. They really need to go back to school tomorrow or I may lose my mind. It rained all night and then it turned to snow this morning. However, not enough snow to really enjoy but enough to close the schools. The boys are getting a little bored and driving me crazy. All they want to do is pick on each other and eat. I really hope that it either snows a lot more or it's gone by the morning so these kids can get out of the house.

I have begun the daunting task of attempting to scrapbook our trip to China. There is so much that it's hard to know where to begin. I have not made it into the wonderful world of digital scrap booking yet so I decided to at least try to get Emma's pictures and information in some type of order. Looking back on all the pictures brings back so many memories. When I look at the pictures from gotcha day and revisit all the emotions that went along with that day it's almost overwhelming. She was so tiny and now she is a little chunk. She was so blank and now she is so full of life. It hard to believe what has happened in the last 5 months. I hope that I never forget just how I felt that day no matter how hard it was.

For all you who prayed for Christian yesterday, thank you. We had a response from him last night that within minutes of his parents requesting prayer that he got relief. Please lift him up as often as you can remember. He has such a long way to go and he and his family need all the support they can get. Isn't it wonderful to know that prayer works and that God is still on His throne answering his people.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

We're going a little crazy around here today too!