Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tuesday

Playing with her box.

Resting on her box.
This girl loves her bath. She would stay in the tub all day. I hope she enjoys a pool as much next summer.
Thanksgiving with Aunt Pam and Giggee. Ashton was doing a good job keeping up with Emma who was having a hard time with her leggings. Size 18 months is still a little big in the waist therefore the good shot of her diaper!
We had a nice Thanksgiving with Bo's family. The food was wonderful and it was nice to be together. I worked that night which was not quite as fun. Bo was Mr. Mom for a couple of days while I worked and tried to sleep during the day. He told me Friday that he can't see how I get anything done at home with Emma. She is high maintenance in a lot of ways (I say this as she sits in my lap trying to help me type after helping me with the laundry and helping me while I tried to take a bathroom break and helping me with pretty much everything else today!) This girl doesn't stray too far away from Mom.
She is finally saying DaDa or Daddy at times. This of course makes my husband very happy. She is a bit hesitant to get near the Christmas tree that we put up Sunday afternoon while she napped. Ashton couldn't wait for her to get up and see the tree and couldn't understand why she wasn't just thrilled to see it. She is very timid around it which is actually not a bad thing. The sweetest thing is that there is only one present under the tree and it's from Ashton to Emma. He snuck around last night and wrapped it and put it under the tree and I have no idea what it is. Pretty sweet for a boy that hasn't been that thrilled with the whole idea of having a sister.
Emma had her first pictures made yesterday at Sears. I wasn't so sure how she would do but she did really well and they turned out okay. When her hair finally grows longer I want to have some really professional pictures made. It will probably be spring before her hair is that long so the timing will be perfect.
I can't type any longer with my helper. She is all over me!



1 comment:

Wife of the Pres. said...

Funny about the leggings. Susannah wears 18-24 months Gymb*ree. Only place that will fit. I have tried them all. Might try them as her waist and backside are her issues with leggings and pants in general too. :) Thanks for the email!