Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday Morning Catch Up - Christmas in a Small Town

The Ashland City Parade was Saturday Night. Our family was well represented. Emma loved it.

Bo's Dad is the driver of the car.

The Sycamore War Eagles Band. Brady was on the far side, so of course I didn't get a good picture of him.

It was cold! Emma took it all in and didn't seem to mind it at all.

These pictures are out of order. This is the result of Emma and Gypsy getting up close and personal. Emma is still terrified of the dogs.

Brady is trying to get Emma and Gypsy close. Gypsy is the sweetest dog and just wants to get close to Emma. Yes, that is a lot of mess in the picture!

Emma in her new princess chair. As long as it is parked next to one of us she will sit in it. Otherwise she is not interested.





1 comment:

sheryl said...

Mayme.....your daughter Emma is adorable!!!! I'm so happy for you and your family, the boys look like they truely enjoy her. I hope she and Hudson get to meet someday. We are so blessed! I haven't even met Hudson yet, but I can't wait to spoil him (if Lindsey will let me). I hope you will bring her by school one day soon, we'd all love to meet her!

Sheryl Carney

ps...I love reading about your adventures on your blog. You and Lindsey both have a way with words. I absolutely love reading hers too!