Monday, December 29, 2008

Another First

Okay, so I am a little sad. My girl has officially moved into her own room and will spend the night there (we hope:) She has been with us every night since Sept. 1 (except for the nights I have worked) and I have to admit I really didn't want to move her into another room. It was time and she will be fine. It's me that I am worried about.

Emma has her first official working visit with the Early Intervention therapist tomorrow. I am anxious to see how that goes. She is doing so well. She is trying so hard to walk! She gets so excited while walking behind her little shopping cart. She gets so excited that she tries to go too fast and down she goes. She's pretty funny to watch.

Not a lot going on today. I have spent the last 2 days catching up laundry, cleaning, putting decorations away, etc. Bo cleaned Emma's carpet today, but the stains were too much. I am going to have to call a professional. Bo moved her crib and furniture into the room and has been busy arranging things just so in her room. He may be worse than a woman. He even took the time to hang all of her hair bows on a long ribbon that her Aunt Jamie gave her for hair bows. Yes, he is worse than most women I know.

So I guess that wraps it up for today. Now that I have my room back I suppose that I should go read. I am very behind and have missed it terribly. No excuses now, so off to bed I go.

No comments: