Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Morning 2008

This hat goes with an adorable dress that Aunt Pam gave Emma for Christmas. I can't wait for her to wear it. We had to take several pictures to get this one and isn't it the cutest smile you have ever seen!
Presents at Giggee and Pop's house!
Emma and Pop.

Brady is all smiles on Christmas morning. Brady and Emma are pretty good buddies.

Emma and Aunt Pam waiting on breakfast.

Okay, so she had the cutest Christmas pajamas to wear in her pictures. Of course, she woke up soaked Christmas morning and therefore no cute p.j. pictures. She actually got this little princess ride on for a baby shower but was to little to ride on it. We held out until Christmas to give it to her and she has mastered it.

Brady isn't the only one around here who loves a guitar.
Helping Bubba with his guitar. "Hey Bubba, Freebird please".

Ashton has at long last gotten his beloved cell phone. I have a feeling he will have tendinitis in his thumbs before long.
Emma is getting into the action.
My sweet kids!
My nephew Ben and his girlfriend Ashley.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love that first picture - we saw that smile a couple of times today!

Maria said...

I love the smile!!!! Also, I'm thinking if we give Ellie, oh, a few months, she and Emma could have races on their Princess Ride-Ons. Ellie got one just like Emma's for Christmas. Feet don't touch the ground, of course!! I know A. is HAPPY about his phone!!

Lindsey Carney said...

She is so adorable. Hudson and I are sitting here looking at the pictured. He says put Emma in that hat when he meets her and she's liable to get a big slobbery kiss!