Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday and Christmas Picture Rejects:)

I think the Grinch has visited.
It looks like Emma is missing half of her body.

This is not a happy little elf.
I love this silly picture. Her mouth was wide open! I suspect she was screaming.

Brady is so weird!
I attempted to take pictures for our Christmas cards yesterday. Out of approx. 50, I found one where everyone was smiling and cooperating.
How can it be Friday already? I work tonight and then hopefully I can come home and take a quick nap before getting up and cooking. We have a traditional Christmas meal at my house. Spaghetti, lasagna and pizza. No, we are not Italian, but everyone gets tired of the ham and turkey routine, so we do something different here. It's always a hit.
Not much else to say. My little helper and I are about to do something productive. I'm not sure what that will be. She is still in the "don't let mom out of my sight" phase, so I have to be careful not to step on her!



No comments: