Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Another First - It Ain't Pretty

The first night in her room turned into her first morning with a yucky bed of throw up. Sorry for the bluntness. She went to bed without any difficulty and slept all night. I listened to her on the monitor and never heard a peep except at her usual 6:45 when I heard her whine just a bit. When I went in to get her she was covered in throw up and looking pretty pitiful. I don't know if she has a little virus or if it's related to her ears which she has been pulling at a lot. She hasn't wanted anything to eat this morning and has only taken a few sips of juice. No fever to speak of, but very cranky. That is so not like her. So the first night in her room wasn't exactly like I had hoped. Hopefully this is just a little bug and it's on the way out.

So once again we had to reschedule her apt. with the therapist. Hopefully next week we can get her started. She is currently entertaining herself by playing with an old computer keyboard while I type. I'm hoping she will take a long nap and wake up feeling better.

Ashton has gone to play golf with his team and Brady is still in the man cave. I checked on him at 2 a.m. and he was still awake. I'm sure he will appear after noon looking for food.

So our day has no real plan especially since Emma isn't feeling well. I hope everyone else has a great day.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

It must be a Pleasant View issue - Camden woke up at 5:00 and threw up this morning too (his first time ever). Hope she feels better soon!